- Model NO.: 6150
- Specimen Vertical Stroke: 59mm
- Maximum Specimen Size: 55mm * 55mm
- Dimensions (W*L*H): 650(780mm Including Handwheel)*700*1152mm
- Trademark: LS
- Specification: CE & FDA
- Type: Separation Type
- Specimen Horizontal Stroke: 25mm
- Specimen Fast Moving Speed: 0.7mm/S
- Specimen Capacity: 20
- Transport Package: Standard Free-Fumigation Plywood Box for Export
- Origin: Shenyang, Liaoning
Fast, steady refrigerant system
- Cryostat adopts a SECOP compressor to cool down freezing chamber by R404A environment friendly fluoride-free refrigerant.
- It takes 120 minutes to reach appropriate temperature for slicing in when first starting up.
- Vacuum glass window with transparent electronic heating resistance on top layer enable to prevent fog and cold air leakage.
- Ergonomical one-step Injection Molded housing(including fixing bottom studs) results in appropriate structure, attractive appearance and convenient operation, and enables to avoid resonance and lower the frictional resistance.
Stainless steel built-in tank and waste tray make operation and clearance convenient.
Complete machine designed easier assemble and dissemble to be easy operation and repair.
Electronic control system with Powerful functions and convenient operation
- Sucking waste fast make it easy to clean the inside anytime.
- Humanize standby function: freezing chamber temperature is between -9ºCand -4ºC automatically while standby and will reach appropriate temperature for slicing in 15 minutes after standby is canceled.
- Section counting function counts total slicing pieces and thickness.
- LED screen displays specimen stroke, thickness, functions and settings of time and temperature.
- Sterilization by UV light.
- Specimen retraction function protects specimens from blade scratching and ensures sections' integrality (enable to shut down).
- Defrost: automatically or manually.
- Temperature sensor enables self-inspection.
Precise, comfort, and safe slicing experience
- Blade clamp with lock on top of blade holder enables to clamp wide or narrow blades. To avoid flexible blade cause by spring fatigue, we adopt three-point pressing plate to fix blade and a cam lock to ensure tight.
- Blade clamp enables to move horizontally to avoid danger from unintended touch on blade. A third of the blade can do the entire slicing, which makes the blade's life time three times longer.
- Blade holder enable to prevent decline, and optional wide and narrow blades
- Anti-rolling plate enables to adjust horizontally, verticality, and also to adjust angle and gap with pressing plate.
- Specimen clamp enables to adjust triaxially.
- Wide freezing shelf may hold 20 specimen discs meanwhile.
- Illumination by LED in freezing chamber.
- Keyboard enables to lock to avoid misoperation.